McMurry Law, PLLC (”Company”or“We”) as the owner and operator of this website respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit InstantlyPreApproved.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website or between you and any employee, consultant, agent, representative, partner, affiliate, or related party of the Company (collectively, “Representatives”) resulting from your use of this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website or as referenced therein including any dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any of our affiliates, subsidiaries, or related entities; or
- any third party including but not limited to (1) advertisers on the Website which may or may not provide information and links to third party websites for services and products which are separate, unaffiliated, and independent from those provided by the Company, and (2) third party attorneys, financial advisors, accountants, mortgage brokers, originators, depository institutions (including their regulated subsidiaries, loan officers, mortgage consultants, mortgage loan originators, home loan consultants), and real estate agents and brokers including all such parties’ related persons and entities (“Third Party Providers”) which the Company may have sent to you or which the Company may have sent you tothem as a result of the information provided by you through the website (including our affiliates and subsidiaries) or as requested by you, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from our the Website
- under a separate engagement agreement entered into you with the Company under which the Company will provide certain legal representation to you.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is only intended for adults and not intended for children under 18 years of age (“Children”). No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from Children. If you are a Child under the age of 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified or otherwise as provided by You, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, residency status, income range, general credit information, and age (collectively, “personal information”). We do not collect social security numbers, credit scores from third parties or related credit history, criminal background information, or other personal information directly through this Website and any information provided by you to any Third Party Providers is excluded from the policies stated herein and such information is governed by those policies of such third party; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us whether through the Website, an email or text, or through our Representative who may contact you.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, or other tracking information.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website or in response to contact by one of our Representatives, subscribing to any services offered now or in the future, posting material, or requesting further services or to be contacted by our Third Party Providers. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies.Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons.Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To connect you with Third Party Providers which you may request or express interest in.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To potentially notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in any interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent
By providing information through the Website, you consent to the Company providing your personal information and any other information provided to the Company whether by email or other contact with our Representatives to Third Party Providers identified by the Company at our sole discretion who may contact you (including by fax, text, or a call to your mobile phone) to offer certain services to you. As such, you consent to being contacted by such Third Party Providers. You specifically disclaim and waive any claims or causes of action against the Company related to the use of your personal information by any Third Party Provider who are independent third parties and not partners of the Company but which may pay a fee to the Company in exchange for the information provided by the Company. Any information you provide to any Third Party Providers shall be governed by the policies of such Third Party Providers. At any time you wish for us to not provide your personal information to any such party in the future then you may contact us by email at the address provided herein or on the Website. However, if you desire to not be further contacted by any Third Party Provider which has been in contact with you, it is your responsibility to contact such third party directly. The Company makes no representation or guaranty that any Third Party Provider who has your personal information will cease any future contact and you release the Company from liability related to any contact from any Third Party Provider. Upon request, we shall provide contact information for any and all Third Party Providers which we have provided your personal information to as part of our responsibilities to you which may or may not have been in contact with you.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services which may be offered now or in the future that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please email the Company or click on the unsubscribe link in any email or follow the instructions on any text to cease such future communication.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, Third Party Providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor of the Company in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To Third Party Providers or other third parties to market their products or services to you so long as you have consented.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (”NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us in writing to the email or physical address provided below.
California Web Site Data Collection & “Do Not Track” Notices
Web Site Data Collection: We do not knowingly allow other parties to collect personally identifiable information
about your online activities over time and across third-party web sites when you use our websites and services.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.]
Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct
To the extent the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct (“Texas Rules”) or applicable law governing these policies conflict with the policies stated herein or govern the use of your personal information, then the Texas Rules shall control.
Last modified: March 15, 2019